Date(s) - 23/10/2020
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Relaxation Centre of Queensland
Hungry For Change is the latest “Food Matters” film and exposes shocking secrets the diet, weight loss and food industry don’t want you to know about. Deceptive strategies designed to keep you craving more and more. Could the foods we are eating actually be keeping us stuck in the diet trap?
In this film you will learn:
- How to navigate your supermarket – what to buy and what to avoid.
- The real truth behind “Diet”, “Sugar-free” and “fat-free” products.
- How to overcome food addictions and cravings
- Why fad diets don’t work
- What food additives to avoid and how to read labels
- What is fat and cellulite and how do we get rid of it for good
- The most effective detox and cleansing strategies, and
- How to eat for clear eyes, glowing skin and healthy hair.
The first film in its genre to really empower and provide practical and realistic solutions. Find out what’s keeping you from having the body and health you deserve and how to escape the diet trap forever.
Features interviews with best-selling health authors and leading medical experts plus real-life transformational stories from those who know what it’s like to be sick and overweight.
All DVDs available in our Shop subject to availability from Suppliers
Entry $5. BOOKING ESSENTIAL – Numbers currently need to be strictly limited and we are not taking online bookings. Please pay over the phone to avoid build-up of people at Registration – Ring us on 07 3856 3733 to register your booking and make payment.