Date(s) - 04/12/2016
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Relaxation Centre of Queensland
Presented by Dr Winfried Sedhoff
Dr Winfried Sedhoff’s The Fall and Rise of Women tells the story of women the world over, struggling to find fulfilling, balanced, and lastingly satisfying lives. Unrealistic expectations are thrust upon them to be mothers, workers, parents, and carers all at once. Being all things to all people has left women battling to know who they are, and what it’s like to be their true selves.
The book charts the downfall and denigration of women leading to dysfunctional families. Beyond the family unit, communities fragment and fall apart; leading to wars, extremes of wealth and poverty, mass starvation, and destruction of the natural world on an unprecedented scale.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. Dr Sedhoff shows that in some cultures – such as the Cherokee and Iroquois Nations of the United States – to be a woman was to be revered, as nature intended. Ancient wisdoms, and the ways of nature, can help us find a path for a society that is struggling to find its way.
This book’s message is overwhelmingly positive and life affirming. As a woman you can enhance your tolerance, compassion, caring, and wisdom. You can master your pains and fears so future generations not only avoid such unnecessary hardships, but become more authentic, and live more fulfilling lives, and ultimately transform the world.
As you read this book you will learn:
- why you are often treated so poorly simply for being a woman, and what you can do to change that
- how to master and resolve your emotional pains and fears through communication with the source of your intuition, your Inner Self
- how to build friendships with other women and be supported
- how to make your relationship closer, more meaningful, satisfying and stable, by better meeting the friendship needs of your partner, and vice versa
- how to create balance in your life
- how to calm your mind, and improve your mental health
- how to increase your wisdom, tolerance, and compassion
- ways to enhance your spirituality, and connect with nature
- the sources of peace, strength and focus
- how to connect with your authentic self
- how to be a better parent, or carer.
The light that can transform a dark world lies deep within women, waiting to be uncovered and raised once more.
Dr Sedhoff will give a short inspirational and meaningful talk as part of this launch today.
FEE: $5. PLEASE BOOK if possible.
Bookings are closed for this event.