Hello everybody, the ice is melting and of course in Queensland from 1st June many changes were brought forward by the government. You will see below what we have planned as we step with great caution little by little.
TIMES: We will fully re-open on Tuesday 9 June at 9.00am. Our guaranteed opening times from then will be Tuesdays to Fridays, 9am-7.30pm and 9am-5pm on Saturdays and some Sundays. Please note that until advised otherwise we will not be opening on Mondays.
As we feel our way and follow government guidelines please note the following:
- We will have bottles of sanitiser available on Reception and numerous places around the Centre.
- We will be observing the distancing guidelines very carefully.
- We are controlling numbers of participants entering each room according to type of course.
- We request all people to book the course they wish to participate in, in advance giving us their name and telephone number.
- If possible, we would appreciate payment when you book. This will make Registration simpler and prevent undue holdups and closeness of other participants when registering.
- In the past we have always provided teas/coffees/biscuits/water etc But, for the time being please bring your own cup and refreshments, including water.
- Bring your own yoga mats as needed – we will not be supplying them.
- Bring your own pens and paper for notes.
- Inevitably some courses need to schedule smaller numbers than in the past.
Also, in the past weeks, Linda Spottiswood, our Treasurer, has been putting my weekly articles on the Relaxation Centre Facebook page. This will continue as with what we are sending here today.